S’well has joined forces with Liberty London to create limited-edition bottles that utilize original prints from the famed Liberty Fabrics archive, drawing upon the dainty florals and pristine paisley patterns Liberty is known for. We were thrilled to merge S’well’s sleek design sensibility with Liberty classic-meets-eclectic spirit, and to fold Liberty’s recognizable designs and deep history into the S’well story.
The Rich History of Liberty London
In 1875, inspired by the aesthetic of the far east and on a mission to change the standards of English décor, Arthur Lasenby Liberty opened an oriental imports business with just £2000, borrowed from his father-in-law. Liberty’s vision—especially in the textiles department—quickly caught on, and soon Liberty decided to start printing coveted fabrics at home in England. Shoppers couldn’t get enough, and the “Made in England” fabrics took on an identity all their own, rooted in the ever-popular florals Liberty started to make in the 1920’s. Over decades, the world’s top designers have been continually inspired by the recognizable prints, and the Regent Street shop still encompasses six floors of fashion, beauty and homeware that attracts Londoners and global visitors alike.
About this bottle: Reverie Pepper is a mixture of two of our most beloved Liberty prints — Reverie (a stylized graphic drawing inspired by the natural patterns formed on water) and the iconic classic, Pepper. The resulting abstract shapes evoke the ever-changing surface of the sea.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well(R) Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- The 9oz is perfect for on-the-go; fits snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags. Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go. Keeps beverages cold for 36 hours and hot for 18.
- The 25oz is perfect for staying hydrated on-the-go. Fun fact: it holds an entire bottle of wine. Keeps beverages cold for 48 hours and hot for 24.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits most cup holders.
- BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.