The dynamic formal rhythm of the “Trinity” citrus basket, designed by Adam Cornish, is created on the basis of a simple geometric shape which develops into a vortex to form an elegant concentric structure. The designer wanted to recreate the appearance of a natural element through modern industrial production processes. The sinuous shape of the citrus basket is created through a process of laser perforations in sheet steel, which is then shaped mechanically.
- Citrus basket in steel colored with epoxy resin.
- 26cm Basket Diameter (Inch): 10 1/4"
- 33cm Basket Diameter (Inch): 13"
- 26cm Basket Height (Inch): 4 3/4"
- 33cm Basket Height (Inch): 6 1/2"